- 2016-2017 Yearbook Order forms are in the office. Yearbooks are now $50.00.
- Reminder: Students who arrive late must check in at the office as soon as they arrive at school and check out in the office whenever you are checking out. You must follow the proper check-in and check-out procedures.
- Students: All outside lunches must be delivered to the front office.
- Students, please make sure you have a visible note if you are in the hallways between classes.
- Students are not to go to their vehicles during the day, unless they check with the office first.
- 5K Trail run/walk is Saturday, April 22, 2017. Registration forms are in the office.
- Students that have done their physicals with the nurse must bring the athletic forms back to the nurse…..
- The Genoa Central Trap Shooting team is selling $20.00 raffle tickets for a chance at a LIFE TIME Arkansas hunting and fishing license. The drawing will be held May 1, 2017.
- Seniors, Thursday April 13th , is the last day to submit an application for a UAHT Institutional Scholarship. You must have a 19 or higher on your ACT to be eligible. See Mrs. Haltom or Mrs. Stephens for details.
- There is a summer bootcamp in Little Rock for students taking AP English, Math, or Science classes next year. Deadline for registration is April 17. See Mrs. Bentley or Mrs. Hensley for information.
DATES TO KNOW
Today, April 12: Progress Reports
April 13-15: FFA State Contest April 14: No School/Good Friday
April 17-28: ACT Aspire Testing
Wednesday, April 19th: 11th grade makeup ACT