2017-2018 ACT TEST DATES:
ACT DATE DEADLINE LATE DEADLINE
10/28/17*** 09/22/17* TEST AT GENOA CENTRAL
12/9/17 11/03/17 11/ 17/17
02/10/18** 01/12/18 01/19/18
04/14/18 03/09/18 03/23/18
06/09/18 05/04/18 05/18/18
***Test at Genoa Central School is on Oct 28, 2017
2017 OCTOBER ACT AT GENOA CENTRAL Sign-Up Instructions
The ACT test at GCHS is October 28. The registration deadline is September 22.
1. Go to the actstudent.org website.
2. Click the register, view scores, and more option and then select continue to registration.
3. Either create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
3. After you have created an account or signed in, in the left hand column choose the register to test option.
4. Select the test date (10/28/17) and test option (ACT or ACT with writing).
5. Select the testing center you would like to test at using your zip code.
6. Our school code is 040870.
The test center code is 222550.
7. A photo must be uploaded to the act website by the photo deadline. (You may come in the counselor's office and the photo can be uploaded for you.)
8. Print off your admission ticket. (You must take your admission ticket to the testing center with you along with a photo ID on the day of the test.)
***If you qualify for free or reduced lunch, you may pick up a voucher from the counselor's office so you can take the test for free. (One voucher per year)
The deadline to register is usually a little over one month before each test. The photo deadline is usually about one week before the testing day.
If you have any questions please come into the counselor's office and we can help you!